Monday, March 15, 2010

Who Knew?

Who knew that I could need something I never knew existed?  I do.  I want it. I have to have it. I never even knew about it until ten minutes ago when I should have been working. Instead, I took a few minutes to find a website I saw on a billboard.  Their things are cute - some fairly affordable. This, however, takes the cake.

It is a butter slicer.  What in the world? How have I lived my life using a knife to cut butter?  It says it cuts chilled butter.  I am a little tentative because what if it is like my egg slicer - perfect on soft substances but easy to snap on something with a little more heft - like a strawberry or a mushroom.  Can you imagine serving perfect little slices of buttery goodness to your guests?  I need a break before I buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment