Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Immune BOOSTER


Artificial sweetener scares me.  I have avoided it for about six months.  Occasionally I end up using it because the only other option is sugar.  My issue with sugar is that it takes a ton of sugar to properly sweeten a drink. However, the bottom of the glass is like sugar sludge. When I do consume an artificial sweetener, I am shocked with its chemical flavor. 

I needed something to sweeten my morning coffee. Honey was my choice.  After much research, I decided that the more raw, the better. My local health food store carries Really Raw Honey.  I started adding it to my morning coffee and evening cup of tea. It is delicious.  The best part is that it has strengthened my immune system.  Those around me have been sick several times this Fall/Winter/Spring and I have not been sick.  I share a bathroom with my roommate and she has had aggressive colds and nothing.

I write this post with the greatest trepidation because "Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."   I feel BLESSED that I have not been sick - not proud. That is why I want to share this product with you.  I get no compensation - they do not even know I exist. Shoot, with two followers, why in the WORLD would they compensate me?!

The website also says it is phenomenal for alleviating seasonal allergies.  I say the proof is in the pudding.  Give it a try.  I can't give you your money back but I can assure you it has worked for me.  A single girl needs to stay strong for her active social life ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment