Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Dining Chairs/Area

I promised pictures of my dining room area in the previous 'One That Got Away' post. It's a bit of a blah/blank canvas right now.  My plan is to find a settee for the wall side and then I will find artwork for this space. 



The table does have a leaf and I usually use it when I have more than three people over. I love this table. However, my dream table is one that seats 18 people in an Italian olive orchard - a rustic table with bottles of local wine and olive oil with all my loved ones gathered around.  Someday.

 

I am not sure about the chairs on the other side. I bought two at a consignment store that I can't stand. It was like $50.00 for both of them (tops) but the fringe bugs me.  I had to have something for people to sit on while I find the right pieces so they are fine for now.  Eventually, I will sell them on Craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment