Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rug on Carpet

I found a brand new Ballard Designs rug on Craigslist for $55.00. It's an outdoor rug but who will know?  I really needed to start to layer some texture and color into the room. I'm also struggling with carpet that desperately needs to be replaced but I can't afford to replace it right now. I plan to professionally clean it in the next couple of weeks to see if I can squeeze out another year before I replace it.  I really wish the person who redid this house before me had just done hardwoods throughout. Oh well.  On a budget and we'll work with what we have. When I replace the carpet, I will go darker.  Without a doubt.

Sorry for the lighting - it's really dark and I need to get this post up tonight.  I REALLY do need to work on the pillow situation for the couch.  Just too many things right now to do - the guest room is my first priority as my parents will be here for Easter.  Also, I need the white chair steam cleaned.  Guess I'll have that done with the carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment