Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Beds are Coming, The Beds Are Coming....

I ordered the mattresses/bed frames for the guest room today.  I have everything all stacked up in the room and I am DYING to assemble it.  Disclaimer:  This room is not going to be how I want it to be long term. I want to paint the room a soft neutral and so I'm building my bedding around the future paint - probably in the Summer. As you can see in the picture below, it is yellow. Why in the WORLD did I ever paint walls yellow?  Who knows?!  It will be good enough for a visit from my parents.

I want to get it set up enough to take some pictures and ask for your feedback.  I need to buy some blackout drapes for the window..and I need to decide which way to go. I'm tempted to just buy the blackout backing and make some drapes in a print since everything else is so plain.  Hmmmm....we'll see.

Oh how I wish I was at home putting it all together right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment